Following is the synopsis of what I should re-write when internet environment should get better. I have taken so many interesting photos and it really is such a shame I can not upload them yet.
Will return to Perth and fly back to Tokyo on 31 March. Will stay in Tokyo till 5th of April, when we will fly back to London.
Travelling through South-West Australia. West Australia is just so vast, vast, vast....
Synopsis of my learnings so far should be as follows:
1. Unique mobile businesses
- mobile "tap doctor"
- mobile pet washer
- mobile car seat seller
2. House colour suited for Australia
- skin colour or very light brown seems very suitable for this area,
- in England, it should be dark brown, the colour of bricks.
Then what colour should it be in Japan?!?!?
3. Wood fire/bush fire
- controlled fire, i.e. intentionally burn the undergrowth of bushes
* "bush" here can look like a forest in Japan!
- Had a tour in a timberyard, where the biggest learning is that it is no longer a physical labour. Workers should be computer friendly, i.e. women can do very well in a timberyard where they deal with big big trees, e.g. Karri, Jarrah, Marri.
5. Kangaroos are like foxes in England
For travellers they are dear cute animals, but for residents here, they are burdens, as they harm the crops and damage cars!
Anyway, have seen a lot of them in the field. They jump quite relaxedly, like
6. BYO= bring your own
You buy your alchoholic drinks at a "bottle shop" and bring it to BYO restaurants.
7. Commonwelath game
How many Japanese are aware of such event, which is very big in commonwelath countries.
8. My pollenosis (kafun-sho)
I am carrying my symptoms ever since I developed them upon arrival in Japan. How pollenosis develops and redelops is just beyond me....
9. Stars in The Sky
Southern Cross, Milky Way etc. etc. etc. : so many stars in the sky, so very impressive.
Seems that in the southern hemisphere more stars are observable.
I do hope to show many interesting photos soon!!!!!
| | 2006/03/28 (Tue) 17:47 [編集]
| | 2006/03/30 (Thu) 12:28 [編集]